Tags: off-road equipment
Greening of the Fleet: EPA reduces heavy truck, off-road equipment emissions by 95 percent (INFOGRAPHIC)
In honor of Earth Day, our sister site, Equipment World, developed an infographic that examines the effectiveness of the EPA’s emissions regulations since 1996. Click the image above to view the full infographic.
Will tough regulations make construction equipment resale a quarantine market? by Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor There has been much ado about the Tier 4 final regulations that are coming down the pike and what it is going to mean ...
Draft proposals and language for new on-road and off-road emissions regulations from the California Air Resources Board (CARB) are expected to benefit the equipment rental industry as well as contractors and construction companies, according to the American Rental Association (ARA). CARB ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention173 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban127 Views