Tags: Office of Assessments
A few new developments suggest that Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) civil penalties — which increased enormously starting in 2007 when MSHA’s final rule eliminated the “single penalty” fine for non significant and substantial (S&S) citations and implemented new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1304 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1166 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1094 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry880 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over390 Views