Tags: Office of Assessments
A few new developments suggest that Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) civil penalties — which increased enormously starting in 2007 when MSHA’s final rule eliminated the “single penalty” fine for non significant and substantial (S&S) citations and implemented new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year513 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries340 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan325 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views