Tags: Office of the Inspector
The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration received harsh criticism from the U.S. Department of Labor's inspector general for failure to properly train 56 percent of journeyman (vs. new) inspectors. The report, released the week of March 29, shows that - ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup414 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation382 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement334 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training328 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta287 Views