Tags: O&G Industries
This spring, Aggregates Manager put out the call for entries into our second annual photo contest. While reclamation posed a bit of a challenge because fewer operators had projects that would allow them to enter, this year's entries did not disappoint. Our top ...
One Connecticut quarry will soon begin nighttime operations. The Woodbury Zoning Board of Appeals granted a variance that allows O&G Industries to operate at night at its Woodbury Quarry, the RepublicanAmerican reports. The variance permits operation only for public projects between the ...
Crushed rock and sand stone operator O&G Industries is working with Connecticut’s Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) to build a bat cave--technically referred to as a “hibernaculum”--at its limestone quarry near the town of New Milford, Greenwich Time ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151013 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production684 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views