Tags: O&G Industries
This spring, Aggregates Manager put out the call for entries into our second annual photo contest. While reclamation posed a bit of a challenge because fewer operators had projects that would allow them to enter, this year's entries did not disappoint. Our top ...
One Connecticut quarry will soon begin nighttime operations. The Woodbury Zoning Board of Appeals granted a variance that allows O&G Industries to operate at night at its Woodbury Quarry, the RepublicanAmerican reports. The variance permits operation only for public projects between the ...
Crushed rock and sand stone operator O&G Industries is working with Connecticut’s Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) to build a bat cave--technically referred to as a “hibernaculum”--at its limestone quarry near the town of New Milford, Greenwich Time ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter411 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views