Tags: O&G Industries
One Connecticut quarry will soon begin nighttime operations. The Woodbury Zoning Board of Appeals granted a variance that allows O&G Industries to operate at night at its Woodbury Quarry, the RepublicanAmerican reports. The variance permits operation only for public projects between the ...
Crushed rock and sand stone operator O&G Industries is working with Connecticut’s Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) to build a bat cave--technically referred to as a “hibernaculum”--at its limestone quarry near the town of New Milford, Greenwich Time ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks341 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)293 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views