Tags: O&G Industries
One Connecticut quarry will soon begin nighttime operations. The Woodbury Zoning Board of Appeals granted a variance that allows O&G Industries to operate at night at its Woodbury Quarry, the RepublicanAmerican reports. The variance permits operation only for public projects between the ...
Crushed rock and sand stone operator O&G Industries is working with Connecticut’s Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) to build a bat cave--technically referred to as a “hibernaculum”--at its limestone quarry near the town of New Milford, Greenwich Time ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA releases report on electrical fatality at crushed stone operation602 Views
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill427 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers393 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg295 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award183 Views