Tags: Oglebay Norton
A major dolomitic limestone operation creates new productivity for an old quarry and reduces energy costs at the same time. By Carol Wasson Several years ago, the Carmeuse Lime and Stone Quarry in Cedarville, Mich., hit a do-or-die point — “either rebuild ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance300 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments242 Views