Tags: Ohio Aggregates and Industrial Minerals Association
The Ohio Department of Natural Resources has honored the Ohio Aggregates and Industrial Minerals Association (OAIMA) with its 2014 Minerals Education- Public Outreach Award. The award recognizes OAIMA for its outstanding efforts to raise awareness about the use of aggregates ...
As signs point to growth in the aggregates industry, one lasting impact from the Great Recession may be the lack of qualified workers to fill positions as demand grows. During recent weeks, worker shortage has been the topic of much ...
Mine chocolate chip cookies? Pan for gold? Learn about rock art in national parks? Earth science has never been more cool or offered better opportunities to inform and educate the public - including teachers, students, neighbors, and public officials - ...
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has proposed a rule that defines what waters are protected under the Clean Water Act. This new rule is likely to affect most operations throughout the U.S. A new definition According to the EPA, the new rule ...
Best Practices for Stockpile Management
Location: Columbus, Ohio Sponsor: Ohio Aggregates and Industrial Minerals Association Contact: call 614-428-7954, or go to www.oaima.org
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February431 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again270 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views