Tags: Ohio Aggregates and Industrial Minerals Association
The Ohio Department of Natural Resources has honored the Ohio Aggregates and Industrial Minerals Association (OAIMA) with its 2014 Minerals Education- Public Outreach Award. The award recognizes OAIMA for its outstanding efforts to raise awareness about the use of aggregates ...
As signs point to growth in the aggregates industry, one lasting impact from the Great Recession may be the lack of qualified workers to fill positions as demand grows. During recent weeks, worker shortage has been the topic of much ...
Mine chocolate chip cookies? Pan for gold? Learn about rock art in national parks? Earth science has never been more cool or offered better opportunities to inform and educate the public - including teachers, students, neighbors, and public officials - ...
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has proposed a rule that defines what waters are protected under the Clean Water Act. This new rule is likely to affect most operations throughout the U.S. A new definition According to the EPA, the new rule ...
Best Practices for Stockpile Management
Location: Columbus, Ohio Sponsor: Ohio Aggregates and Industrial Minerals Association Contact: call 614-428-7954, or go to www.oaima.org
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life495 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers292 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 280 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views