Tags: Ohio Department of Natural Resources
The Ohio Department of Natural Resources has honored the Ohio Aggregates and Industrial Minerals Association (OAIMA) with its 2014 Minerals Education- Public Outreach Award. The award recognizes OAIMA for its outstanding efforts to raise awareness about the use of aggregates ...
The Bolivar Village Council in Bolivar, Ohio, voted almost unanimously Tuesday night against Massillon Materials’ request to rezone 182 acres of agricultural land to industrial manufacturing, according to the Times Reporter. The decision slows Massillon Materials’ plans to begin a sand ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities484 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry402 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views