Tags: Ohio Department of Natural Resources
The Ohio Department of Natural Resources has honored the Ohio Aggregates and Industrial Minerals Association (OAIMA) with its 2014 Minerals Education- Public Outreach Award. The award recognizes OAIMA for its outstanding efforts to raise awareness about the use of aggregates ...
The Bolivar Village Council in Bolivar, Ohio, voted almost unanimously Tuesday night against Massillon Materials’ request to rezone 182 acres of agricultural land to industrial manufacturing, according to the Times Reporter. The decision slows Massillon Materials’ plans to begin a sand ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151074 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success545 Views