Tags: Ohio Department of Transportation
Andy Moreland, a geotechnical engineer with the Ohio Department of Transportation, was driving on Rt. 33 toward Nelsonville when he noticed a strange dip in the road. When he got back to work, he did some research and discovered old mines ...
By Therese Dunphy firstname.lastname@example.org Alabama Decatur police arrested a man who was making false 911 calls in order to burglarize a business. According to Decatur WAFF, Christopher Stricklin made two false calls, including one reporting a shooting at Vulcan Materials in Trinity, before ...
Do you ever get that feeling of déjà vu? I’ve been suffering from it while tracking the twists and turns of transportation reauthorization. Since the Intermodal Surface Transportation Efficiency Act of 1991 was passed, the lifespan of transportation bills has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections373 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views