Tags: Ohio Department of Transportation
Andy Moreland, a geotechnical engineer with the Ohio Department of Transportation, was driving on Rt. 33 toward Nelsonville when he noticed a strange dip in the road. When he got back to work, he did some research and discovered old mines ...
By Therese Dunphy email@example.com Alabama Decatur police arrested a man who was making false 911 calls in order to burglarize a business. According to Decatur WAFF, Christopher Stricklin made two false calls, including one reporting a shooting at Vulcan Materials in Trinity, before ...
Do you ever get that feeling of déjà vu? I’ve been suffering from it while tracking the twists and turns of transportation reauthorization. Since the Intermodal Surface Transportation Efficiency Act of 1991 was passed, the lifespan of transportation bills has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger375 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person348 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)333 Views