Tags: Ohio River
Dredging on the Allegheny River, a tributary of the Ohio River, will come to an end after this year, according to a report from Trib Live. Hanson Aggregates, the last remaining dredger on the river, intends to not renew its dredging permit ...
Meade County Quarry LLC has requested the Army Corps of Engineers for a permit to install a large barge-fleeting terminal on the Ohio River in Meade County, Kentucky, CourierJournal.com reported. The request follows the company’s proposal to construct a quarry in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views