Tags: Ohio River
Dredging on the Allegheny River, a tributary of the Ohio River, will come to an end after this year, according to a report from Trib Live. Hanson Aggregates, the last remaining dredger on the river, intends to not renew its dredging permit ...
Meade County Quarry LLC has requested the Army Corps of Engineers for a permit to install a large barge-fleeting terminal on the Ohio River in Meade County, Kentucky, CourierJournal.com reported. The request follows the company’s proposal to construct a quarry in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Famous quarry for sale663 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion243 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views
- Atlas Copco addresses future, sustainability and growth at NASCAR Hall of Fame134 Views