Tags: ohn Rockefeller and Carte Goodwin
In a surprise move on Sept. 28, West Virginia Democratic senators John Rockefeller and Carte Goodwin attempted to move the Robert C. Byrd Mine and Workplace Safety and Health Act of 2010 by unanimous consent, according to a Special Legislative ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve521 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky214 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views