Tags: oil and gas extraction
Global volumes of announced merger and acquisition (M&A) deals dropped to U.S. $416 billion in the first quarter of 2012 from U.S. $737 billion a year ago, according to Thomson Reuters. M&A activity in the United States was down 60 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success623 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies486 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned398 Views