Tags: oil and gas extraction
Global volumes of announced merger and acquisition (M&A) deals dropped to U.S. $416 billion in the first quarter of 2012 from U.S. $737 billion a year ago, according to Thomson Reuters. M&A activity in the United States was down 60 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views