Tags: oil prices
Spurred by the oil and gas industry’s use of frac sand for drilling, a company located on the banks of the Ohio River that moves and stores large amounts of frac sand is about to invest $1.3 million to build ...
The Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development (DWD) has announced that Chippewa Sand Transport, a Chippewa Falls-based sand hauling company, will lay off 55 hourly workers for an unknown period of time, beginning May 18, LacrosseTribune.com reports. In a letter to ...
The construction materials sector has been busy with national conventions for associations, headlined by presentations from economists discussing the outlook for homebuilding and the federal highway bill. These presentations, made by highly qualified speakers with impressive pedigrees, leave one more ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines380 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks354 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)298 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee224 Views