Tags: oil prices
Spurred by the oil and gas industry’s use of frac sand for drilling, a company located on the banks of the Ohio River that moves and stores large amounts of frac sand is about to invest $1.3 million to build ...
The Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development (DWD) has announced that Chippewa Sand Transport, a Chippewa Falls-based sand hauling company, will lay off 55 hourly workers for an unknown period of time, beginning May 18, LacrosseTribune.com reports. In a letter to ...
The construction materials sector has been busy with national conventions for associations, headlined by presentations from economists discussing the outlook for homebuilding and the federal highway bill. These presentations, made by highly qualified speakers with impressive pedigrees, leave one more ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs481 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger430 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register349 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities345 Views