Tags: oil prices
Spurred by the oil and gas industry’s use of frac sand for drilling, a company located on the banks of the Ohio River that moves and stores large amounts of frac sand is about to invest $1.3 million to build ...
The Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development (DWD) has announced that Chippewa Sand Transport, a Chippewa Falls-based sand hauling company, will lay off 55 hourly workers for an unknown period of time, beginning May 18, LacrosseTribune.com reports. In a letter to ...
The construction materials sector has been busy with national conventions for associations, headlined by presentations from economists discussing the outlook for homebuilding and the federal highway bill. These presentations, made by highly qualified speakers with impressive pedigrees, leave one more ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views