T is for Taconite New research may yield commercial viability for this lower quality ore. By Bill Langer tak-uh-nahyt (noun) – A type of chert used as iron ore in parts of North America. “In the Mesabi district the local name ‘taconite’ is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1090 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry698 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets445 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike231 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address229 Views