Tags: Oklahoma County Commissioner Ray Vaughn
A proposed bill in the Oklahoma legislature would allow counties to tax aggregates producers up to 7 percent for the production of silica, sand, gravel and more, NewsOK reports. The bill, HB 1876, would allow each county to tax aggregates production ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1947 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC809 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania523 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up457 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant319 Views