Tags: Oklahoma County Commissioner Ray Vaughn
A proposed bill in the Oklahoma legislature would allow counties to tax aggregates producers up to 7 percent for the production of silica, sand, gravel and more, NewsOK reports. The bill, HB 1876, would allow each county to tax aggregates production ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2382 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home757 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...570 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views