Tags: Oldcastle Chief Operating Officer Doug Black
International building materials group CRH announced today that Oldcastle Chief Operating Officer (COO) Doug Black is leaving the group. Oldcastle is the holding company for CRH's interests in the Americas. The group said Black is leaving “to pursue other interests.” Oldcastle Materials Chief ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry342 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers263 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes221 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views