Tags: Oldcastle Precast
Home and highway markets show signs of improvement While we remain in a period of significant uncertainty, we are beginning to get little signs that the worst is behind us and that there is guarded optimism moving forward. Housing appears to have ...
Precast concrete products manufacturer Oldcastle Precast has agreed acquire key assets of U.S. Concrete’s six precast concrete operations in California. Oldcastle says this acquisition will "strengthen presence in the important Western United States market and will provide a leading position ...
Precast concrete product provider Oldcastle Precast, Inc., has acquired Enviro-Systems Corp. for an undisclosed amount. Enviro-Systems, an Arizona-based precast concrete company, specializes in the design, manufacture, and installation of precast concrete sewage treatment systems & equipment, water and wastewater treatment supply ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views