Tags: Olive Avenue
The town of Youngtown, Arizona, and the Agua Fria Ranch Homeowners Association have filed a lawsuit against the developers of a proposed sand and gravel operation beside the Agua Fria Ranch subdivision, according to a report from Your West Valley ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility917 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views