Tags: Olive Avenue
The town of Youngtown, Arizona, and the Agua Fria Ranch Homeowners Association have filed a lawsuit against the developers of a proposed sand and gravel operation beside the Agua Fria Ranch subdivision, according to a report from Your West Valley ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1854 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1161 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection605 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania455 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up433 Views