Tags: olvo Penta Global President Björn Ingemanson
Ron Huibers has been appointed the new president of Volvo Penta of the Americas. He succeeds Clint Moore who announced his plans to retire earlier this year. Ron Huibers, currently president of sales and marketing, North America, within Volvo Trucks Americas, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs761 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill104 Views