Tags: olvo Penta Global President Björn Ingemanson
Ron Huibers has been appointed the new president of Volvo Penta of the Americas. He succeeds Clint Moore who announced his plans to retire earlier this year. Ron Huibers, currently president of sales and marketing, North America, within Volvo Trucks Americas, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1078 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry674 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets366 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike227 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views