Tags: omnibus spending bill
Included in the $450 billion omnibus spending bill passed by the House on Dec. 10, a $67.9 billion Transportation-HUD spending bill lead the six-bill package. The House voted 221 to 202 in support of the bill, however, with the majority of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs713 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity222 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding213 Views