Tags: on-the-job accidents
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1906 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1152 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC610 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania492 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up444 Views