Tags: online construction equipment sales
Vancouver, Canada-based Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers sold nearly $3.7 billion of equipment at 339 unreserved auctions around the world in 2011 for the world's largest on-site and online auctioneer of heavy equipment and trucks. This represents a 12-percent increase in gross auction ...
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, an on-site and online auctioneer of heavy equipment and trucks, reached and exceeded $1 billion in online equipment sales for 2011 alone, the company announced on Dec. 7. Ritchie Bros. introduced its real-time online bidding service in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year513 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries340 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan325 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views