Tags: online construction equipment sales
Vancouver, Canada-based Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers sold nearly $3.7 billion of equipment at 339 unreserved auctions around the world in 2011 for the world's largest on-site and online auctioneer of heavy equipment and trucks. This represents a 12-percent increase in gross auction ...
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, an on-site and online auctioneer of heavy equipment and trucks, reached and exceeded $1 billion in online equipment sales for 2011 alone, the company announced on Dec. 7. Ritchie Bros. introduced its real-time online bidding service in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant477 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March363 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania246 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29244 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call213 Views