Tags: online construction equipment sales
Vancouver, Canada-based Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers sold nearly $3.7 billion of equipment at 339 unreserved auctions around the world in 2011 for the world's largest on-site and online auctioneer of heavy equipment and trucks. This represents a 12-percent increase in gross auction ...
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, an on-site and online auctioneer of heavy equipment and trucks, reached and exceeded $1 billion in online equipment sales for 2011 alone, the company announced on Dec. 7. Ritchie Bros. introduced its real-time online bidding service in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest334 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views