Tags: online construction equipment sales
Vancouver, Canada-based Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers sold nearly $3.7 billion of equipment at 339 unreserved auctions around the world in 2011 for the world's largest on-site and online auctioneer of heavy equipment and trucks. This represents a 12-percent increase in gross auction ...
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, an on-site and online auctioneer of heavy equipment and trucks, reached and exceeded $1 billion in online equipment sales for 2011 alone, the company announced on Dec. 7. Ritchie Bros. introduced its real-time online bidding service in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone622 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines107 Views