Tags: online construction equipment sales
Vancouver, Canada-based Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers sold nearly $3.7 billion of equipment at 339 unreserved auctions around the world in 2011 for the world's largest on-site and online auctioneer of heavy equipment and trucks. This represents a 12-percent increase in gross auction ...
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, an on-site and online auctioneer of heavy equipment and trucks, reached and exceeded $1 billion in online equipment sales for 2011 alone, the company announced on Dec. 7. Ritchie Bros. introduced its real-time online bidding service in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views