Tags: Onslow County Board of Adjustment
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.aggman.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Alabama An Alabama attorney is unhappy that the Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM) approved Vulcan Materials Co.’s ...
The Onslow County Board of Adjustment awarded Martin Marietta Materials a special use permit for a rock quarry in Maple Hill on Tuesday, Jacksonville Daily News reported. The zoning permission allows the company to build a 1,800-acre limestone mine on N.C. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs751 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year364 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries315 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs212 Views