Tags: Ontario Legislature
The Ontario Legislature presented the Report on the Review of the Aggregate Resources Act (ARA) last Wednesday. The report follows the legislature’s Standing Committee on General Government’s long review process, which began in March 2012. “The report recognizes the critical role that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities373 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs359 Views