Tags: Ontario Legislature
The Ontario Legislature presented the Report on the Review of the Aggregate Resources Act (ARA) last Wednesday. The report follows the legislature’s Standing Committee on General Government’s long review process, which began in March 2012. “The report recognizes the critical role that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views