Tags: opalescent glass
Fluorspar mining endures trials and tribulations that make a geologist wince. By Bill Langer You know the drill. I was reclining in the dentist chair while a hygienist jabbed a sharp pick into my gums. She paused and asked: “So you’re a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry602 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction483 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter303 Views