Tags: open filtrate discharge
Filter presses have come a long way from the days of the old “plate and frame” presses. By Cory Jenson Three main factors have created a resurgence of interest in using filter presses to dewater fine wash plant effluent. First, it has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability595 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park349 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D283 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 263 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure233 Views