Tags: open road tolling
The New Hampshire Department of Transportation (DOT) has successfully opened New England’s first open road tolling system. The agency has implemented the Telvent SmartMobility Tolling system at the Hampton Mainline Toll Plaza in New Hampshire with the goal of relieving the I-95 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year439 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan335 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views