Tags: open road tolling
The New Hampshire Department of Transportation (DOT) has successfully opened New England’s first open road tolling system. The agency has implemented the Telvent SmartMobility Tolling system at the Hampton Mainline Toll Plaza in New Hampshire with the goal of relieving the I-95 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities592 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company426 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry421 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule388 Views
- Fireworks are being blamed for a fire at a Montana quarry349 Views