Tags: operating mobile equipment
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a June 13, 2013, fatality at a stone operation. The incident involved a 50-year-old mechanic with 15 years of experience who was killed when an articulated haul ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs723 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries298 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs211 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year166 Views