Tags: operating mobile equipment
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a June 13, 2013, fatality at a stone operation. The incident involved a 50-year-old mechanic with 15 years of experience who was killed when an articulated haul ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents299 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views