Tags: operating mobile equipment
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a June 13, 2013, fatality at a stone operation. The incident involved a 50-year-old mechanic with 15 years of experience who was killed when an articulated haul ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter424 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections266 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees232 Views