Tags: operator did not follow the approved roof control plan requiring the use of a sightline or other method of directional control
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced on May 31 that federal inspectors issued 255 citations and orders during special impact inspections conducted at eight coal mines and seven metal/non-metal mines in April. The coal mines were issued 125 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri723 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials269 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry239 Views
- Making sense of the split: Don't worry about Navistar, but where will Caterpillar find its 15-liter truck engine?227 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views