Tags: operator did not follow the approved roof control plan requiring the use of a sightline or other method of directional control
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced on May 31 that federal inspectors issued 255 citations and orders during special impact inspections conducted at eight coal mines and seven metal/non-metal mines in April. The coal mines were issued 125 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs619 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views