Tags: operator did not follow the approved roof control plan requiring the use of a sightline or other method of directional control
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced on May 31 that federal inspectors issued 255 citations and orders during special impact inspections conducted at eight coal mines and seven metal/non-metal mines in April. The coal mines were issued 125 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014127 Views