Tags: operator negligence
Know Your Mine’s History of MSHA Violations Failing to contest MSHA citations when valid defenses exist can unknowingly result in significant increases in penalty amounts. Mine operators take an individualized approach to handling MSHA enforcement actions, depending on their business needs and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1074 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry585 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address222 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike216 Views