A new report released by PwC US –"Game on: Mega-event infrastructure opportunities" – highlights how investment in mega-event-related infrastructure can accelerate economic development in a country by as much as three decades. According to PwC, winners of mega-event bids should begin ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views