Volvo has launched its new 18- to 22-ton-class L110H and L120H wheel loaders, delivering 256 and 268 gross horsepower, respectively. Designed to handle applications such as material handling, road construction and utility work, the loaders offer bucket capacities between 3.2 and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views