Tags: Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) Vice Chair Patricia Bates
Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) Vice Chair has been unanimously selected as the new chair of the OCTA board of directors. Bates replaces outgoing OCTA Chairman Jerry Amante, who continues to serve on the board as the city representative from the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views