Tags: Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA)
Jim Beil, a 22-year transportation veteran from Caltrans, will join the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) as the new executive director of Capital Programs. Beil, Caltrans deputy district director of Capital Outlay Programs, will begin his new post at OCTA on ...
The Federal Transit Administration (FAA) awarded $5 Million to the Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center (ARTIC) for its project set to break ground next year. The project will build a transportation hub with hopes that it will assist in stimulating the ...
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) has named Darrell Johnson, a transportation industry veteran and longtime supporter of public transit, as the agency's new deputy CEO. Johnson, who most recently held the position of executive director of rail programs, took his ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs731 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries307 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year280 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs211 Views