Tags: Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA)
Jim Beil, a 22-year transportation veteran from Caltrans, will join the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) as the new executive director of Capital Programs. Beil, Caltrans deputy district director of Capital Outlay Programs, will begin his new post at OCTA on ...
The Federal Transit Administration (FAA) awarded $5 Million to the Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center (ARTIC) for its project set to break ground next year. The project will build a transportation hub with hopes that it will assist in stimulating the ...
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) has named Darrell Johnson, a transportation industry veteran and longtime supporter of public transit, as the agency's new deputy CEO. Johnson, who most recently held the position of executive director of rail programs, took his ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151103 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success607 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting435 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views