Tags: Orange County Transportation Authority
Nearly $3 million was awarded on Aug. 8 to provide funding for projects that will improve the quality of Orange County’s waterways and beaches. As part of the Measure M2 environmental program, 2 percent of the half-cent sales tax will be ...
Orange County Transportation Authority buys first property for Environmental Freeway Mitigation Program
Officials gathered on May 13 to commemorate the first property purchased as part of the Orange County Transportation Authority’s Environmental Freeway Mitigation Program – a comprehensive plan to preserve and restore open space. Saddle Creek South, an 84-acre piece of property ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader511 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia179 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit111 Views