Tags: Orange County Transportation Authority
Nearly $3 million was awarded on Aug. 8 to provide funding for projects that will improve the quality of Orange County’s waterways and beaches. As part of the Measure M2 environmental program, 2 percent of the half-cent sales tax will be ...
Orange County Transportation Authority buys first property for Environmental Freeway Mitigation Program
Officials gathered on May 13 to commemorate the first property purchased as part of the Orange County Transportation Authority’s Environmental Freeway Mitigation Program – a comprehensive plan to preserve and restore open space. Saddle Creek South, an 84-acre piece of property ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)279 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views