Tags: Orange County Transportation Authority
Nearly $3 million was awarded on Aug. 8 to provide funding for projects that will improve the quality of Orange County’s waterways and beaches. As part of the Measure M2 environmental program, 2 percent of the half-cent sales tax will be ...
Orange County Transportation Authority buys first property for Environmental Freeway Mitigation Program
Officials gathered on May 13 to commemorate the first property purchased as part of the Orange County Transportation Authority’s Environmental Freeway Mitigation Program – a comprehensive plan to preserve and restore open space. Saddle Creek South, an 84-acre piece of property ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry705 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets462 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant248 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike225 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address217 Views