Tags: Orange County Transportation Authority
Nearly $3 million was awarded on Aug. 8 to provide funding for projects that will improve the quality of Orange County’s waterways and beaches. As part of the Measure M2 environmental program, 2 percent of the half-cent sales tax will be ...
Orange County Transportation Authority buys first property for Environmental Freeway Mitigation Program
Officials gathered on May 13 to commemorate the first property purchased as part of the Orange County Transportation Authority’s Environmental Freeway Mitigation Program – a comprehensive plan to preserve and restore open space. Saddle Creek South, an 84-acre piece of property ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs688 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries248 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views