Tags: Orca Quarry
Polaris Minerals Corporation has announced plans to change its name to will Polaris Materials Corporation, effective January 1, 2015. The change of name was approved by shareholders at the Company's 2014 Annual General Meeting when 99.3 percent of the votes cast were in ...
Marine movement Economies of scale allow international deepwater shipments to compete with local trucking costs. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief During its first 12 months of operation, British Columbia’s Polaris Minerals Corp. produced 2.4 million tons of high-grade sand and gravel suitable for use ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1046 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections489 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry319 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America255 Views