The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced that federal inspectors issued 195 citations and 15 orders during special impact inspections conducted at 12 coal mines and five metal/non-metal (MNM) mines during the month of February. One of the five ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Thursday that it issued 43 citations and 17 orders to metal and nonmetal mines during May impact inspections. Of those, a stone quarry received 24 citations, while a sand and rock mine received ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Thursday that it issued 66 orders and three citations to metal and nonmetal mines during February impact inspections. One of the mines inspected was a crushed limestone operation in Kansas, which received three ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1117 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1034 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program558 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents241 Views