The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Wednesday that federal inspectors issued 57 citations and 16 orders during impact inspections conducted at two metal and nonmetal mines in December. MSHA issued 49 citations and 12 orders to Veris Gold Corp. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga386 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029325 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013196 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill150 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board129 Views