The Kenworth Truck Company manufacturing plant in Renton, Wash., received a 2010 Best Workplace for Recycling and Waste Reduction Award from King County’s Solid Waste Division for Kenworth’s outstanding efforts to reduce, reuse and recycle. This is the second consecutive year ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety378 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029231 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013179 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill139 Views