Tags: Oregon Transportation Investment Act III State Bridge Delivery Program
For every $1 invested in the Oregon Department of Transportation’s nine information technology systems on the Oregon Transportation Investment Act III State Bridge Delivery Program, $2.10 was returned in benefits — making the agency’s return on investment, in terms of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029385 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance321 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments297 Views