Tags: Oregon’s Land Use Board of Appeals
The Lane County Board of Commissioners in Oregon on Tuesday rejected Delta Sand and Gravel’s bid for a hearing on the company’s proposed pit expansion, according to The Register-Guard. Delta’s proposal calls for a 70-acre expansion of its Division Avenue property so ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations257 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show256 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers242 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000166 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs156 Views