The The Yamhill County Sheriff's Office Community Response Team is investigating the theft of copper wire from a rock quarry near Dayton, Oregon, according to the Yamhill Valley News-Register. The theft took place May 5 at a rock quarry located off ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry739 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets554 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views