The The Yamhill County Sheriff's Office Community Response Team is investigating the theft of copper wire from a rock quarry near Dayton, Oregon, according to the Yamhill Valley News-Register. The theft took place May 5 at a rock quarry located off ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility916 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views