Tags: OSHA silica exposure rule
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has announced plans to update its 40-year-old standards. OSHA’s proposed rule, according to an August report from our sister site, Equipment World, aims to lower worker exposure to crystalline silica, which can come from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1773 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1143 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection598 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up402 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole319 Views