Tags: OSHA silica exposure rule
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has announced plans to update its 40-year-old standards. OSHA’s proposed rule, according to an August report from our sister site, Equipment World, aims to lower worker exposure to crystalline silica, which can come from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability552 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park348 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D282 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 260 Views
- Summit Materials announces three acquisitions203 Views