Tags: OSHA silica exposure rule
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has announced plans to update its 40-year-old standards. OSHA’s proposed rule, according to an August report from our sister site, Equipment World, aims to lower worker exposure to crystalline silica, which can come from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1009 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)196 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views