Tags: OSHA silica exposure rule
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has announced plans to update its 40-year-old standards. OSHA’s proposed rule, according to an August report from our sister site, Equipment World, aims to lower worker exposure to crystalline silica, which can come from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry721 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets499 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant261 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either229 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views