OSHA awarded $8 million in Susan Harwood Safety and Health Capacity Building Training grants to 45 organizations. These organizations – including nonprofit and community/faith-based groups, employer associations, labor unions, colleges and universities – will provide safety and health programs that educate ...
New agency leaders put the industry on notice. By Henry Chajet and Christa Lee Rock “It’s time to put the ‘H’ for ‘Health’ back in ‘MSHA,’” Dr. Greg Wagner recently told the annual meeting of the American Public Health Association. Wagner, ...
On July 28, President Obama announced that he would nominate David Michaels, Ph.D., MPH, to become the assistant secretary of labor for the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration. Michaels is an epidemiologist and is currently a research professor at the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2311 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...541 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views