Tags: Oswego County
Residents in Hannibal, New York, on Tuesday discussed their concerns about a proposed sand quarry in their neighborhood, according to YNN. Oswego County lawmakers listened to the residents, who said an-already dangerous intersection in the area could become worse with increased ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities410 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger406 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company386 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views