Cummins announced its lineup of diesel engines will meet 2014 fuel efficiency and greenhouse gas regulations beginning in January 2013. The new engines will deliver up to a 2 percent fuel economy improvement over comparable engines being produced today and will ...
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has certified Daimler Trucks North America's complete portfolio of model year 2013 on-highway, vocational and medium-duty vehicles as fully compliant with the new greenhouse gas 2014 regulations, Daimler said Feb. 23. DTNA’s GHG14 compliance came a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year256 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views