Tags: owning and operating costs
Fuel expense in owning and operating aggregates equipment is a constant and will account for about 50 percent of total machine operating costs. Fuel prices have recently been on the decline, but based on history, this trend will soon reverse. ...
Aggregates operations are all about production. Everything relates to how quickly (and safely) overburden can be stripped, and the material below be recovered and processed. Speed has a big effect on production costs, as does general equipment owning and operating ...
Being penny-wise on acquisition costs usually results in pound-foolish results. By Tom Jackson, Contributing Editor The articulated truck has gained in popularity in the last two decades as a highly productive earthmoving tool, proving its worth against other high-volume earthmoving methods and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry608 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction497 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way392 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views