Tags: owning and operating costs
Fuel expense in owning and operating aggregates equipment is a constant and will account for about 50 percent of total machine operating costs. Fuel prices have recently been on the decline, but based on history, this trend will soon reverse. ...
Aggregates operations are all about production. Everything relates to how quickly (and safely) overburden can be stripped, and the material below be recovered and processed. Speed has a big effect on production costs, as does general equipment owning and operating ...
Being penny-wise on acquisition costs usually results in pound-foolish results. By Tom Jackson, Contributing Editor The articulated truck has gained in popularity in the last two decades as a highly productive earthmoving tool, proving its worth against other high-volume earthmoving methods and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151630 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151040 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1030 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production694 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone410 Views