Operators Smiths Bletchington have submitted a proposal to Oxfordshire County Council for an expansion of the Gill Mill quarry at Ducklington, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, according to BBC News. The quarry, if approved, would release five million tonnes (about 5.5 million tons) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill438 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers416 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products204 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions183 Views