Operators Smiths Bletchington have submitted a proposal to Oxfordshire County Council for an expansion of the Gill Mill quarry at Ducklington, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, according to BBC News. The quarry, if approved, would release five million tonnes (about 5.5 million tons) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry343 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers264 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes222 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views