Tags: PACCAR Parts Fleet Services’ electronic catalog (ECAT) system
PACCAR Parts Fleet Services' electronic catalog (ECAT) system, which is accessible to fleets, now uses vehicle maintenance reporting standard (VMRS) codes to make part searches easier. The ECAT system is a web-based application designed to provide detailed parts lists for Kenworth ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources438 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities391 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register363 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs360 Views