Tags: PACCAR Parts Fleet Services’ electronic catalog (ECAT) system
PACCAR Parts Fleet Services' electronic catalog (ECAT) system, which is accessible to fleets, now uses vehicle maintenance reporting standard (VMRS) codes to make part searches easier. The ECAT system is a web-based application designed to provide detailed parts lists for Kenworth ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1130 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1034 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program502 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana190 Views