Tags: pacific gas and electric
When Stony Rock Quarry saw its power bill skyrocket from $13,000 in April 2012 to $24,000 in May 2012, company leaders knew something had to change. The California Public Utilities Commission eliminated the average rate limiter meaning commercial companies were ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities411 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger408 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company386 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views