Tags: pacific gas and electric
When Stony Rock Quarry saw its power bill skyrocket from $13,000 in April 2012 to $24,000 in May 2012, company leaders knew something had to change. The California Public Utilities Commission eliminated the average rate limiter meaning commercial companies were ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world310 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior186 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)157 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village151 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views