Tags: Pacific Surfliner intercity rail corridor
The Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) on Aug. 31 awarded three grants totaling $55 million to reduce congestion and increase safety on the Pacific Surfliner intercity rail corridor between Los Angeles and San Diego, according to Caltrans. “More Californians are choosing trains ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Holcim Lafarge merger…on again190 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car189 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February140 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole139 Views